Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Building a Burrito

I recently saw the world’s largest burrito being built and now I know how to make a smaller one-serving burrito.  First, you need to make the dough.  I don’t know exactly how to make the dough but I do know it contains water and flour.  Next, roll out the dough into a circle and cook it on the stove. When that is done, spread the beans down the center first and put the fish on top.  After that, roll the tortilla up with all the filling inside it. Finally, EAT IT!! Bon Provecho (Bon Apetit)!

-Harrison in La Paz

1 comment:

  1. Huss, I'm sure you can find a recipe to make the burrito dough. Let me know when you do, then make it, perhaps for one of your home-cooked meals! Try it at least once even though it's a lot easier to buy ready made.

    ReplyDelete