Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back Home on Our Boat in La Paz

We arrived safely back at our boat in La Paz this evening and are just now unpacking after a long travel day (including a stop at Costco in Cabo).  Alaska Airlines managed to loose one of our bags but hopefully they will find it tomorrow.  Tropical storm Georgette did not appear to be too much of a problem though we drove from Cabo to La Paz in a pretty good rain storm and some washed out roads.

More later.

Michael (in La Paz)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Year Two to Begin!!!

We've leased out our home for another year!  And that means we get to continue cruising!.  As you probably know last year we got as far south as Manzanillo Mexico before turning around and heading north back to La Paz and the Sea of Cortez to wait out hurricane season.  This year we hope to get further south and into Central America!  We are all very excited and hopefully will have more wind!

We are now hanging out in California until September 21 and then fly back to Cabo, load up at Costco and head back to La Paz.

Atherton, CA